Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I not just call my insurance company if I am involved in a non-fault accident?
- What if my car is a write off?
- What does the Service cost me?
- What does Compass require from me to make a claim against the at fault driver?
- Who will pay for the cost of the replacement vehicle?
- Can I still make a claim if the other driver wasn't insured?
- Are there any restrictions on age to use your service?
- Do I have a choice on the type of vehicle?
- How long am I allowed to keep the replacement vehicle for
- Does it matter where in the UK I live?
- Do I have to do anything whilst the claim is ongoing?
If you're only Third Party covered you have to pay for everything
You will have to pay your policy excess
Your comprehensive policy is likely to only cover you for use of a small courtesy car
If you're vehicle is a write-off you would not normally get a car at all
In a non-fault accident, if you can prove the need for a replacement vehicle similar to your own;
You can hire a like for like replacement.
The cost of that hire
And all the costs are recoverable from the at fault parties Insurance Company.
What does the Service cost me?
As long as the accident was not your fault, We do not charge our customers for our services.
As much information as you have and One phone call 0845 224 8058 and we do the rest......For an immediate callback from one of our Claims advisors
Please complete the form in below.....
The Motorists Insurer Bureau (MIB), is an organisation that exists to compensate any innocent party who has been involved in an accident with an uninsured driver.
Are there any restrictions on age to use your service?
We have an extensive fleet of vehicles from hatchbacks and saloons to prestige and high performance vehicles. We will provide you with a vehicle that meets your needs.
How long am I allowed to keep the replacement vehicle for?
If your own car is repairable then until the repairs are complete or in the event of it being a write-off.
- We provide the vehicle whilst it is required
- In the case of a write off until you have received the funds to replace your vehicle
Our service extends to cover all of mainland UK.
Do I have to do anything whilst the claim is ongoing?
We simply ask that you co-operate with us and the insurers to help avoid any un-necessary delays. Leave the rest to us, we will keep you fully updated at every stage on the progress of your claim